From a leadership development perspective, are you feeling overwhelmed and under-appreciated?
If you're like most people, your life is flying by, second by second. Does one or more of these statements describe you?
- I’m weary from the relentless pace of change, and continually being asked to do more with less.
- The things I am required to do get further away from what I feel called to do; and what I believe is my true purpose in life.
- Opportunities for me to apply my actual strengths and passions are less frequent than I need for me to feel fulfilled.
- I'm exhausted from trying so hard to be someone I am not! I crave the freedom to be true to who I am.
- I'm wrestling with who I am as a leader. I need greater alignment between my head and my heart, especially in the work I choose to do.
What kind of personal change do you need to make?
Imagine a world where you know and deeply honor your authentic natural gifts and talents, and apply them toward creating positive, lasting change! I can help you discover yours, and champion you in taking the actions to create the success and future you desire.
How can an authentic leadership coach help me?
I’m Bob Thames, an authentic leadership development expert. I do this work because I worked hard for decades trying to be someone that I was not. It can be suffocating and painful when you feel like an imposter. I have some good news: you get to choose whether or not you stay in that perspective! I am a certified executive leadership coach and authenticity expert who has more than 35 years of successful experience helping leaders transform in consulting and technology companies. From IBM, Digital Equipment Corp., SAS, Arthur Andersen, and KPMG, chances are that I have been precisely where you may be. I am a published author on organizational change leadership, and am passionate about personal change. I coach people to define and move swiftly in the direction of their dreams. I love helping people in this work because I wore the mask for far too long due to fear. When I help clients step into the freedom of who they truly are, it totally honors what I believe I was put on this earth to do.